Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Doll Diary

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Do any of u keep a diary for your doll? I do. I write 4 Felicity. I use a little mini notebook keychain that I took the keyring off of. It's perfect. My best friend gave it 2 me, so it's all the more special.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member PrincessRuthie's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 19th, 2004
    Posts
    2,054
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Lindsey has a diary that I made, but she doesn't write in it often. Kit will probably do a typing diary once I get her typewriter, too.

    Oh, and I used to use those keychain diaries as diaries for my Stacie, Whitney, Janet, and Katie dolls (as in Barbie's little sister, Stacie!). I still have them, and they are fun to look in. [img]wink.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

    <font color="#051E50" size="1">[ May 12, 2005 05:54 PM: Message edited by: PrincessRuthie(Laura) ]</font>

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ima AG Fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 6th, 2003
    Posts
    96
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I try to use my imagination. Ever hear the saying, "if life's boring, make something up!"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member AG DRESS DESIGNER's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 29th, 2004
    Posts
    424
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't know about writing a diary, but I would like to write a continuation to the lives of Felicity, Samantha and Josefina at some point. I wouls like to see Cherry to do this too, as she is an excellent writer.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Sakurako's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 29th, 2004
    Posts
    648
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, Lindy!

    I tend to keep diaries for my AGT 19 alterego, Gina, but like me, she writes journal entries in spurts. She kept a journal fairly consistently for the 2 years it took to complete the American Girl Historian projects and become a fully accredited AG Historian. It turned out to be useful because she wrote about when my mother first got shingles and recently I needed to know how long ago it was. I remembered helping Gina to write a poem wishing that my mother would get better, so went back and found the date in her journal.

    I like the small bound notebooks for journals. I also like the 3 inch square spiral bound notebooks, that look sort of like school notebooks. In a pinch, I've written journals in address books with pretty covers.

    Gina likes the scrap book approach to journals, so I often reduce photocopies of newspaper reviews of movies we've seen or make reduced color copies of photos I took to stick into her journal.

    I don't have any desire to write future stories about other people's characters but some day I'd like to write down the stories I've photographed using the AGs.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •